As a digital native and cloud-first company, DrSmile automates the majority of our internal business processes and customer journeys with 3rd party and custom software. Our product engineering teams build microservice cloud in AWS, a number of frontend and mobile applications and enterprise solutions on Salesforce using modern technology stacks and software engineering best practices. As a DevOps engineer you will be able to build reliable cloud infrastructure and tooling to support them. You will use the best available technology and contribute to the success of the rapidly growing healthtech startup with a proven business model and strong support from strategic investors.
- Work closely with the product engineering teams and other stakeholders to understand the business requirements and propose technical solutions for them. Design and document solution architecture, choose appropriate standards, software and services to improve security, scalability, development productivity and quality of delivered solutions;
- Build and maintain IT infrastructure, ensuring that all solutions are up to date and all security and performance improvements are installed. Support engineering teams in the deployment of delivered solutions;
- Monitor IT infrastructure, analyze production errors and investigate technical issues to understand root causes and propose corrective actions. Provide access to logging and monitoring systems to engineering teams and ensure great user experience of those solutions;
- Automate your work and design standard processes to reduce errors and increase productivity;
- Provide 2nd tier support to internal and external customers and escalate issues to engineering teams when necessary
- Regularly report your status to the team management, including work in progress, problems and blockers.
- Participate in regular team meetings, including DSM, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives